This position demands an energetic individual who has solid business knowledge and strong customer sense, capable of executing an innovative marketing strategy aiming to break through the existing market barriers in the Display lithography manufacturing industry, while searching for white space markets leading to actual business opportunities. Key Responsibilities
- Team up with Product & Marketing groups to develop and improve product business models, map and update product pricing plan with options.
- Follow up with account managers for customer activities.
- Identify business gaps for deal closing.
- Travel to customer sites together with account managers to explain business proposal in order to win deals.
- Collect critical customer feedback and manage action follow-up.
- Handle product support or post-market business models.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, most importantly able to build rapport with customers and account managers.
- BS or MS degrees with at least 7 years of experience in business related positions is a must.
- Familiarity with the Display lithography tool market is helpful, but not critical
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.