About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, please visit gartner.com . Why Gartner :
We are seeking highly motivated
sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth
, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary
, uncapped commissions
and exceptional benefits
, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards
, including all-expense-paid trips
to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization! About Gartner for Supply Chain Leaders:
Gartner's supply chain service provides senior-level supply chain executives with the research and tools they need to succeed on their mission-critical priorities. Our unique model offers a single source for research, advice, networking, and events from our team of supply chain practitioners. Our research includes maturity models, best practice documents and case studies that help clients build, manage and transform a global value network. Why Gartner for Supply Chain Leaders?:
Business Development Director:
- Gartner for Supply Chain Leaders grew 57% in 2016. Our resources create the most powerful source for fact-based research, expert insight, peer networking and must-attend events for Supply Chain Leaders
- In 2016, Gartner acquired our biggest Supply Chain competitor SCM World, further illustrating our commitment to continued growth for this business segment. The combination of these 2 companies make us the leading resource for Supply Chain advice, events and networking.
- Gartner for Supply Chain has 34% of market share, and has identified a tremendous amount of market opportunity to continue to grow revenue. Digital business represents an unprecedented opportunity for enhanced supply chain visibility and decision making for senior leaders. Knowing that they must invest in designing a digital strategy to bring them into the future, top companies rely on Gartner as their number one resource to guide them through the journey .
We're looking for top talent to join our sales team! If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you might just be "IT."
This role is responsible for:
- Being a strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations within the San Fran Bay area
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to prospecting through close
- Will be responsible for strategically selling Gartner's Supply Chain advisory services to large enterprise accounts with $1B+ in revenue
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner's value selling proposition
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate critical accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive net new business
- Primary focus net new logos / net new client accounts
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
- Timely and Accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota
6-12 years of proven consultative sales experience in a pure hunting capacity Must have consistent track record of overachievement of annual sales quota Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large Fortune 1000 organizations Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-Level) Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business Excellent written and oral/presentation skills Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close Bachelor’s degree is required, with strong evidence of success in school
Job ID 00017467
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.