We are at a most exciting time at IBM! We have emerged as a premier Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Platform Company. We are working with our clients to reinvent the way the enterprise does business and we are creating deep industry relationships and solutions as we continue this endeavor. As such, we are seeking high energy, creative business development executives to help us build strategic relationships and solve our clients most important problems.
Federal Civilian is one of our most important practices in our US Federal Industry. This exciting position will be based primarily in the Washington, DC area. We are looking for candidate who are self starters with long term US Federal Market experience and relationship development skills. We are seeking a relentless entrepreneurial leadership style with a proven track record leading and driving call plans to create new opportunities and increase probability of win on already identified opportunities.
ARE YOU ONE OF THESE ELITE PROFESSIONALS?
If so, as an IBM Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategic plans, identifying potential opportunities and developing the tactical plans associated with those opportunities
- Developing and driving the Call Plans to build relationships at all levels of the client organization to include key executives as well as evaluators
- Working with our Market Intelligence/Competitive Intelligence Team to gather and understand all aspects of the client
- Creating innovative ways to get in front of customers to identify their issues and pain points
- Communicating client knowledge and domain depth and work with our team (i.e. Account, Solutions, Marketing, etc) to create points of view, thought leadership, case studies and events
- Consultative selling, leveraging repeatable assets to design superior client interactions and experiences
- Working from the beginning to the end of the sales cycle. Fully responsible for Opportunity Identification and working as part of a team during the capture, proposal and win/loss evaluation process.
EXCITED? IF SO, READ ON.....
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMJobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities.
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.