Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Executive
in "city", "state".
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
will lead the activities in Milwaukee & Fox Valley, WI markets to identify and assist high volume healthcare & Food Processing opportunities. The BDE will assist in the development, implementation and execution of marketing plan, and ensure high involvement in all industry-specific activities and associations. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities within hospitals and surgery centers.
- Maintains pre-set standards and controls for healthcare processes.
- Exceed quota on rental and direct sale new business for selected market.
- Develops and presents professional proposals and presentations.
- Utilize the approved Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) sales force automation tool to record daily sales activities, create schedules and provide comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales funnel.
- Implements prospect management processes.
- Monitors prospect management report.
- Develops a schedule of regular (weekly/monthly) meetings with the individual Sales Team in the BDE's territory. This would include regularly scheduled communication with Sales Managers, AVP's and Operations Management (as appropriate).
- Initiates regular target account strategy meetings with the appropriate Sales and Operations team members.
- Provides input on marketing campaigns and plans.
- Will communicate and provide support to help in executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Attends tradeshows and industry events.
- Should become active members in industry specific associations.
- Develop relationships with Aramark Uniform Services operations and sales support teams.
- Support best practices by sharing information with other BDE's.
- Ensures adherence to sales policies, including: commission plans, account size, minimums, national account policies, lead process and regional account processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Five to seven years' experience in sales and marketing in the uniform industry is preferred.
- Sales experience in the healthcare industry would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of sales force systems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40%.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.