Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the identification and ongoing development of business opportunities and issues within target markets.
- Supervise technical requirements necessary for services proposals.
- Understand customer and company requirements to the level necessary to generate proposals.
- Expand the use of internal applications across various divisions.
- Design business processes and strategies.
- Define the methods and analytical techniques that are used for critical business functions on an internal/external basis to support worldwide business development.
- Understand the competitive influences affecting the business.
- Provide and assist in scenario planning and forecasting in the business product.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.