The Business Development Lead will have full responsibility for achieving Food Service On Premise new outlet acquisition.
- Responsible for prospecting and obtaining new outlet acquisition to achieve MU goals and disseminating leads to the team
- Responsible for executing all sales priorities (Volume and DNGP) and initiatives (grow sparkling and still portfolio)
- Responsible for relationships with inter department and cross functional teams in setting up new outlets timely
- Respond to all sales inquiries from customers and internal leads to gain new sales and margins
- Drive “Live Positively” initiatives in the field
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and following company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience in new business development
- Experience managing people/budgets preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license and driving record with MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.