The District Sales Manager, Business Development Lead will have full responsibility for achieving Food Service On Premise new outlet acquisition. The District Sales Manager will manage a team of Business Development Leads responsible for prospecting, obtaining new outlet acquisitions, setting up new outlets, and for the seamless transitioning of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for engaging in higher level accounts to close new business. Responsibilities also include goal setting, tracking, ranking and publishing reporting results to the Senior Management team.
- Responsible for prospecting and obtaining new outlet acquisition to achieve MU goals and disseminating leads to the team
- Responsible for executing all sales priorities (Volume and DNGP) and initiatives (grow sparkling and still portfolio)
- Coach and develop direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization
- Responsible for relationships with inter department and cross functional teams in setting up new outlets timely
- Respond to all sales inquiries from customers and internal leads to gain new sales and margins
- Provide inspiration leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives to drive strong employee engagement
- Drive “Live Positively” initiatives in the field
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and following company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience in new business development
- Experience managing people/budgets preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license and driving record with MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.