Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Panasonic Factory Solutions Company of America, a unit of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops and supports innovative manufacturing processes around the core of robotic arc welding, software and circuit manufacturing technologies-thereby contributing to the growth and prosperity of our customers' businesses. We aim to continually advance these core competencies by developing ground-breaking equipment, processes and solutions to enhance the global environment. Panasonic's combined expertise in manufacturing, producing world-class equipment, engineering and consultancy solutions, and technical support drive productivity without rival.
Currently, PFSA has an immediate opening available for a Business Development Manager
Responsible for developing and implementing a winning sales strategy to grow sales with new products at Strategic/ Key accounts. Drive market acceptance and sales growth of assigned products, successfully manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously, develop and strengthen relationships with assigned accounts, and effectively work with Development/Product Management teams to be the voice of the customer for these new products. Take responsibility for timely responses to all inquiries and manage the full sales cycle to completion for these products at assigned accounts/ territory.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Primary Business Development Champion for new software products as assigned
- Responsible for software sales and business development for assigned products and accounts, including market analysis, presentations, qualification, technical specification development, and proposals.
- Develops and owns monthly forecast analysis and tracking for assigned opportunities and accounts .
- Serve as voice of the customer in communicating both technical and business-related issues to software sales and technical management.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience required, technical degree or business degree strongly preferrred.
- 5 years relevant experience is required.
- 8 -10 years of industry specific (SMT and/or manufacturing software) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MES Software, Manufacturing process, equipment, or related software solutions highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce strongly preferred Communications (key communications contacts and level of persuasion required)
- Strong written, negotiation and oral communications capabilities, including major presentations to high level internal/external contacts are required.
Other Requirements (travel, etc.)
- Domestic (North America) travel up to 50%
- International travel (Japan, China, Europe, etc) may be infrequently required
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.