Overview General Description
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of TEKsystems Global Services applications suite of offerings (ADM / Big Data / Analytics / QA / Digital / ATS / Cloud ). The BDM will be responsible for:
Responsibilities Duties of the Role Include
- Building market plan and focal points
- Developing a strategy and rhythm to execute on that plan
- Identifying customer pains / problems / areas of opportunity
- Establishing and fostering executive level relationships within IT and associated business lines/owners
- Aligning our offerings in a way that allows us consistent quarter over quarter and year-over-year growth.
- Articulate Global Services' capabilities and service values to both internal and external customers.
Qualifications Requisite Experience
- Locate and drive potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discover and explore opportunities that align to offerings that TGS has in house.
- Create and execute a business development strategy for markets / clients / offerings supported
- Work effectively with Pre-Sales, Delivery, Back Office and local Resources during sales cycle
- Develop and execute negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers' needs and goals
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers/partners
- Working closely with Delivery on Won business to ensure that we are delivering our stated solution, growing our footprint, and ensuring our GP margins are maintain throughout the engagement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- 8+ years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services with a bend on Application Services
- 2-4 years of experience selling IT services with an offshore component
- Successful track record in software services sales
- Experienced in selling in any verticals like Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Hi-tech, Retail, CPG Manufacturing
- Proven experience at the C and executive level
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical with persuasive and interpersonal skills
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.