Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Job Functions:
In partnership with other company resources, the Business Development Manager for Systems (Central Region) will be responsible for developing opportunities and growing System/Solution business within Eurotherm by Schneider Electric for the Central part of the US. The primary geographical focus is to be Texas. This will be achieved with a focus on both System/Solution opportunities, as well as Service Level Agreements. Opportunities pursued will focus on a variety of marketplaces including Water & Waste Water, Food & Beverage, Heat Treatment, Chemical and Petrochemical. Eurotherm by Schneider Electric products to be the basis for these Systems/Solutions will be Eurotherm’s PAC and E PLC products.
In this pursuit the successful candidate will be responsible for working in concert with both direct and indirect sales and management resources that are both field based and located in our HQ office in Ashburn, Virginia. Under limited supervision, this role in the business is a sales position that works with the extended marketing and sales team to actively promote, sell, support, and service a specific Eurotherm System/Solution.
The duties and responsibilities for this position are outlined below.
Qualifications: Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Work with direct and Indirect sales channels to maximize sales of Systems/Solutions in the defined territory
- Work with Solutions team to bring and develop Solutions opportunities
- Assist in specifying, quoting and selecting the proper products and solutions.
- Visit Customers and assist in bidding large projects
- Provide feedback to marketing on required, features, and enhancements
- Document day-to-day customer communications in company-wide CRM.
An experienced sales professional is desired. Good organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Individual must be willing and able to travel on an as needed basis. Additional qualifications include:
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Strong desire to achieve results in a team environment
- Technical competence and familiarity with System Products, System Solutions and the markets for the geography of focus
- Technical competence with personal computers and related software (MS Office)
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical Discipline, Sales Management experience with related experience.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.