This role is a functional sales member within the sales function. This role is responsible for developing account strategies to increase revenues from existing Sponsored Issuers.Qualified candidates will show an ability to quickly build relationships internally and within their territory while also demonstrating a desire and capability to excel in other sales roles within the organization.Further, qualified candidates will also demonstrate a strategic grasp of Visa's issuing business and be able to craft Sponsored-issuer specific goals and strategies.
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years business experience with 2 years of sales and/or relationship management Bachelors degree required Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial Ability to develop, lead and close complex competitive sales efforts Strong analytical and strategic planning skills Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross functional relationships Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Develop and execute customized territory plans to increase sales volume and market share within financial institutions in the region
- Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate
- Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing Visa's issuer business
- Assist marketing and product development in launching new products or expanding the penetration of existing products within current and new accounts
- Contribute to the development of functional strategy
- Provide operational or technical leadership within sales
- Ensure implementation of annual goals and plans
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
- Develop an understanding of the Financial Institution business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Participate in sales meetings and training activities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products and services, including EFT processing services
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA, World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.