Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Workday Business Development Manager, you will be a key team member supporting the Workday Sales and Services team in selling subscriptions to customers. Under the direction of the Workday Professional Services team, you will use your previous experience and skills to create deliverables and support the sales cycle for subscription and services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Completing Request for Proposals
• Develop Project Training Plans
• Develop Delivery Assurance Estimates
• Developing SOWs and Order Forms
• Assist in validating functional and technical scope requirements
• Create Draft Budgetary Deployment Pricing Estimate
• Generate Draft Proposals
• Develop Draft Slide Presentations
• Assist with Organization Chart Development
• Prepare and Research Prospect and Customer Presentation
• Assist with BDM Operational projects
• Maintain accurate and timely customer/prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data in Salesforce.com
• Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations.
• Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a Software as a Services (SaaS) architecture.
• Knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resource and Financial On-Demand enterprise application space.
• Prior Human Resource and Financials Application Delivery Experience will be a plus.
• Understands sales cycle concepts
• Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
• Must know Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Team Player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Great presentation skills
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.