At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Business Development Manager for the Industrial Adhesives & Tapes Division (IATD) located in Maplewood, MN.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Business Development Manager, Marketing Analytics
will support the Business Transformation Readiness, with focus on the development and execution of marketing automation programs for US demand generation campaigns, from target audience identification to post-campaign reporting, across all core segments of the business. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Key Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- Support business model improvements for the IATD US subsidiary for customer-facing implementation.
- Implement marketing automation across the US subsidiary, including leading the efforts to ensure data, people & process readiness align with US business plans.
- Partner with our US sales, channel and product marketing teams to understand the customer journey, and how best to nurture prospects to a purchasing decision.
- Translate marketing requirements specific to each portfolio and channel segment into functional campaigns leveraging implementation through our marketing automation platform.
- Drive better marketing processes and business decision making as a result of improved business analytic tools and reporting standards to effectively run our business.
- Support marketing-to-order business process redesign efforts associated with 3M's corporate-wide Customer First initiative.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution.
- Embraces transformation & willing to lead change.
- Embodies transparency & collaboration.
- Metric and performance focused.
- Data and impact driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of eight (8) years of combined experience in channel marketing, product marketing, market segmentation, digital marketing, and/or marketing automation
Location: Maplewood, MNTravel: May include up to 20% domesticRelocation: Is authorized
- Master's degree in marketing or business from an accredited university
- Minimum of ten (10) years of combined experience in channel marketing, product marketing, market segmentation, digital marketing, and/or marketing automation
- Experience with business model design and/or business process redesign.
- Experience or education with Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience working with virtual and geographically distributed teams.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.