JOB SUMMARY Responsible for developing sales /commercial relationships within the Regional Jet OEM community. Ensure that the New OEM sales strategies and commercial strategies are understood by Panasonic Senior Management.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Marketing Strategies
• Develop and implement marketing strategies with Corporate Sales and Marketing teams.
• Maintain Panasonic u201cProduct Catalogueu201d by interfacing with manufacturer for part- specific details and Product Planning.
• Maintain market awareness and identify potential opportunities with both OEMs and airline customers.
• Develop business proposals in response to requests from OEMs.
• Working with Finance Group, compile and maintain P&Ls for all proposals ensuring they are in line with Company targets.
• Provide all pricing information to the Regional Jet OEM's before release to contracts administration.
• Provide financial reporting to Panasonic finance group.
• Provide financial reporting to Executive Director Regional Jet Segment.
• Receive and process all Change Requests from the Regional Jet OEM's and perform financial analysis.
• Ensure core requirements of the terms and conditions of the Commercial Agreement are understood and complied with throughout the agreement with Regional Jet OEM's.
• Review the contractual impact of change requests and coordinate contractual document updates (i.e. various schedules).
• Negotiate contract changes with the customer (with marketing / PMO / contracts support as appropriate).
• Negotiate the financial profit and loss impact with Regional Jet OEM's (with PMO support as appropriate).
• Respond to contract reporting requirements, detailing contract elements for distribution to senior management.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS • Must be successful in building and maintaining close working relationships with peers within the Regional Jet OEM through daily interaction.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to effectively present and communicate information to promote understanding of Regional Jet OEM strategies to ensure that Panasonic Senior Management has clear grasp of Regional Jet OEM strategies.
• Must be able to effectively interface at all levels within and outside the organization and maintain a highly presentable demeanor.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to enlist support of all Regional Jet OEM team members and regional sales staff.
• Ability to Coach/Train assistant as necessary.
• Ability to develop and maintain close customer relations with Regional Jet OEM's and Airlines.
• Ability to convey internal processes and procedures to Regional Jet OEM counterparts.
• Must possess high level of problem-solving skills needed to overcome challenges of fast-changing environment.
• Must be Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Must have solid skills in Microsoft Office application.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • Bachelors' Degree preferably in Business Management.
• 8 years' experience in a technology industry, preferably aerospace related, working in an Account Management/Marketing role
OTHER REQUIREMENTS • Ability to travel internationally as necessary, up to 30-45% of time.
Location/Division: 3303 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA 98021, USA Job Requisition: 1600219
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.