Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description This Job Work Location is : 4186 Incubator Court. Sanford, Florida 32771
Aramark Refreshment Services is North America's #1 refreshment services provider. Everyday we provide workplace refreshments to more than 100,000 locations throughout North America, offering clients a single source for office coffee service, water filtration, brand-name snacks, beverages and break-room essentials. Through our industry leading program, The Complete Breaktime Experience ® Aramark offers a solution base approach to providing outstanding client services. Aramark Refreshment Services is part of the Business & Industry Group's portfolio of services we offer to Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers, and is one of the fastest growing and dynamic business units within this group.
We are seeking Business Development Managers to be the primary management-level client-facing contact between Aramark and the client, who strategically increases organizational growth by visiting clients to drive base business expansion. This individual will ensure continued service offering penetration and profitability of assigned clients through a proactive contact strategy, build rapport with clients focusing primarily field-based to resolve questions regarding products, services or pricing to enhance client satisfaction and maximize profitability.
- Develop and manage relationships of an existing client base within designated territory to support execution of growth initiatives
- Upsell refreshment service solution to target accounts to ensure revenue growth by either upgrading current office refreshment program and/or selling in new products
- Document client visits with respect to risks, opportunity and relevant actions plans while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement using a sales automation/client management platform, while creating satisfied and reference able customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous selling, marketing or supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, client's customers, and support staff
- Capability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.