Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Business Development Managers with our Education & Government Professional Services organization are the key conduit between the dynamic Professional Services organization and the burgeoning Field Sales organization. The Business Development Manager is responsible for strategy, implementation, and management of all Professional Services business development activities with our Higher Ed and State & Local Government prospects and customers.
What you'll do:
- Work with Sales Teams and Service Partners on pursuit efforts, prioritizing opportunities and allocating resources accordingly.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Service partners.
- Create Professional Services statement-of-work and manage contracting process.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and high level Project Plan.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday Professional Services.
- Respond to complex RFP's/RFI's/RFQ's issued by government entities and higher education institutions.
- Mentor new services team members.
- Provide support for services activities and events.
If you have a strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the HCM, Payroll, Financial and/or Student enterprise application space and 5-7 years of experience selling ERP consulting services (i.e., Student Information, Financials, and/or HCM/Payroll solutions) to higher education and/or state/local government clients, and a proven ability in managing complex services sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful service revenue and profitability attainment, this opportunity may be a great fit for you! Please click "apply now"
above to get in touch with our hiring team!
Please note, a Bachelor's Degree is required; a Master's Degree is preferred.More about Workday for Education & Government:
Workday Higher Education Products Overview: https://www.workday.com/en-us/industries/higher-education.html
Workday State and Local Government Products Overview: https://www.workday.com/en-us/industries/government.html
Interested? Click "Apply Now"
above to get in touch with our recruiters today!