Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who love to win, work hard, are passionate, persistent, inquisitive, creative, confident, work well in a team - and lead that team, is a problem solver with excellent communication, networking and program management skills. Is that you? This is a dynamic, multi-functional position that involves elements of marketing, business development, consulting, sales, communication, and customer engagement roles. You will identify and build new client relationships, leading internal teams, developing a macro-market strategy, facilitating industry events, finding opportunities to serve prospective client missions, and facilitating extraordinary internal communication efforts with all of the many internal partners. You will report to, and work directly with, the Regional Director.
This role involves:
1 Consultative, Relationship Management
2 Business Development
3 Market Strategy Development
4 Closing multi-million dollar contracts
There are elements of marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, territory management, etc. combined into one role! Travel, exceptional compensation, and relationship building opportunities are also additional positives. You will be involved with a high-performing, fast-paced team and be part of the fastest growing team in the nation for this division. Qualifications:
- You will have been in a sales role averaging at least $4 - 5M annually.
- You will have been successful in conceptual sales or solutions sales will be considered.
- To be successful you will relate to internal and external clients at all levels, and to communicate both on a technical and non-technical basis.
- Excellent initiative, interpersonal and organizational communication skills are expected.
- Preferred experience includes a 4-year college/university degree with a MBA as a plus and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience. Demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments is required.
Communication skills, building rapport easily, competitiveness and social skills are a requirement. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, develop relationships, identify and solve problems, and drive extraordinary results. More about us:
http://se-enable.com/ Recognized as a trusted industry leader
* Only energy services company ranked in the top 100 of the world's most ethical companies by Ethisphere (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2015)
* Ranked No. 9 of the top 100 world's most sustainable corporations, by Corporate Knights, Inc. and only Energy Services Company in the top 50.
* Recognized on Fortune magazine's 8 Most Admired Companies for the third year in a row in the Industry/Electronics category (2013, 2014, 2015)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled