PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
Our sales organization is focused on identifying and winning specific new business opportunities to generate profitable revenue growth. The PwC brand is leveraged and further strengthened throughout the mix of sales activities, which include: Identifying and facilitating client relationships with priority accounts; Matching specific client needs to Firm services; Facilitating and contributing to proposal opportunities and client presentations; and, Developing and overseeing the use of best practice-based sales methodologies and tools.
The primary focus of the Risk Assurance Client Relationship Executive team (CRE) is to develop long term sustainable relationships with corporate and divisional executives. This will include all economic buyers such as CEO, COO, CFO, Controller, Chief Accounting Officer, Chief Privacy Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, CAE, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, and other corporate and division leaders and audit committee members as appropriate. The team will also be expected to identify client issues and priorities for which Risk Assurance solutions can be presented. This group of Business Development Practice Directors will be led by the Risk Assurance Markets and Operations Leader, but will be given day to day responsibilities and report to the Risk Assurance Market Team leadersPosition/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree Business, Accounting, Economics, Law or other business related field.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long-term relations with clients to drive revenue;
- Sales for a professional services organization; and,
- Structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including products and services applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with sector-focused resources;
- Utilize and apply effective sales competencies into projects and manage large sales account teams;
- Initiate sales calls and contacts consistently and systematically;
- Pursue prospects to secure meetings;
- Win referrals and explore sales opportunities;
- Solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities;
- Discuss and develop solutions with client teams and clients;
- Understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;
- Control the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers;
- Overcome objections and obstacles to win the business;
- Develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;
- Utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology;
- Establish and develop long-term client relationships;
- Represent client needs to establish appropriate solutions are brought to the client;
- Navigate a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices;
- Thrive in an unstructured and evolving team and organizational environment;
- Accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations;
- Project executive presence and professionalism in interacting with C-level executives and senior partners;
- Remain focused and undeterred by criticism and setbacks; and,
- Meet significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.