JOB SUMMARYThe Business Development Rep will be primarily responsible for qualifying, analyzing, and developing quality sales opportunities for various sales channels. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for the development and execution of outbound call campaigns by assessing prospects needs, identifying decision makers, scheduling sales appointments and then handing over qualified leads to sales teams via Salesforce.com SFA software.
This is a great ground floor opportunity in Sales or Marketing.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop unique campaign follow up strategies within assigned lead groups including:
- Email campaigns
- Message development based on campaign focus
- Micro campaigns for specific territories
- Develop and drive event participation for Regional events
- Target specific industries or companies
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and KnowledgeAbility to read, write, speak and understand English
- Generate outbound calls to campaign generated leads lists with the goal of identifying and developing prospects by effectively communicating NaviSite’s value proposition tailored to the prospect's needs.
- Effectively identify from the decision maker, their company’s goals and plans in order to match NaviSite’s products to their requirements
- Develop high quality next step - appointments and meeting opportunities for our Field Sales Team.
- Adopt efficient work practices and be able to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities in CRM database (Saleforce.com)
- 1+ years experience in lead development and sales or business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently make a high volume of outbound calls
- Skilled at open-ended questions
- Self motivated, results driven, positive team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with excellent time management, organization and planning skills
- Experience utilizing CRM software packages, information resource database services; Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Bachelors degree
Bachelor’s DegreeWORKING CONDITIONS
Office environment EOE
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.