Description Be a key part of the Small Business Customer Communications team that creates and delivers critical communications to QuickBooks customers. As a Communications Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team to create, edit and send time-sensitive communications to small business customers. You will partner with product and marketing managers to determine the best channel, timing and message to deliver to customers. You will work with distributed team members to craft the appropriate message, use email management tools to create the HTML document, process customer lists, get necessary approvals, and send out the final email to customers. You will also be responsible for the deliverability metrics and performance of the campaign. You will collaborate with other team members to organize and prioritize projects, and work with external vendors for creative and technical support. The environment is dynamic, where some of the work is planned and scheduled and other work is immediate and time-sensitive. Your goal is to inform small business customers of issues that will impact their product or service in a timely manner and to continually improve our ability to connect with these customers. A successful Communications Manager will have strong working knowledge of QuickBooks products, deep customer empathy, and the ability to make complicated information simple to understand. You will be resourceful, creative and consistently strive to improve processes or build entirely new approaches, while influencing those around you to do the same. Responsibilities:
- Develop, review and edit customer facing communications for simplicity, ease of understanding, grammar and brand tone
- Develop and maintain close, productive relationships with key business partners and influencers to drive smooth project execution
- Project manage simultaneous programs end-to-end, from scoping to delivery metrics
- Utilize basic HTML editing skills and work with designers to create message design
- Deliver communication via established processes, adhering to corporate brand, legal and privacy policies
- Partner with third party vendors and use internal tools to prepare, deliver and archive messages
- Understand and communicate campaign performance, using learnings to improve efficiency and effectiveness of future projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding editing skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality communications Process oriented - willing to follow a standard process and contribute to process improvements
- Self-starter who likes to continually improve business processes and can successfully influence teams and vendors to produce high-quality deliverables
- Can operate independently and balance multiple priorities and objectives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Metrics driven
- Effective team player who can lead efforts across disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of work experience in writing, communications, or related field
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Head of Licensing Compliance & Management Partner Manager - Financial Institutions Business Operations & Strategy Manager - QuickBooks Self Employed Business Operations Lead Principal Technical Program Manager, GRC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.