Business Development Representative (Durham, NC)
Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Maximize sales growth for multiple service offerings, consistent with Company strategy and objectives, by using information technology and sales tools to effectively engage with various target audiences. Identify and qualify leads and support in Business Development and Sales activities, thereby contributing to new business wins.
• Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with multiple field sales representatives. Enhances the sales process by analyzing an assortment of customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
• Collaboratively works with assigned Business Development Manager or multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
• Develop and maintain standard methodology for assessing market opportunities. Assist with production and review of internal and external presentations, and interpretation of such analyses.
• Identify new sales opportunities to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting, and proactively coordinate the lead cultivation process through the sales cycle.
• Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Communicate directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
• Conduct sales calls using the relevant materials and or Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Maintain records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
• Ensure delivery of calls in line with customer model and, if appropriate, any related call center model. Handle inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet)
• Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
• An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Management or related field and at least 3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.