A direct-hire Business Development Representative job in Portland, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager in achieving sales targets and goals. You will be introducing micro electrical products to customers with the help of the Business Development Manager. This is a full time salaried role with a base of $55,000-$60,000 per year plus bonuses.
Business Development Representative job responsibilities include:
- Support Business Dev. Manager in executing business development goals (sales targets and profit) for the company.
- Work with Bus. Dev. and Engineering Service Departments to introduce products to customers.
- Collect and deliver marketing information
- Establish pricing levels for all new and existing products with Bus. Dev. Manager.
- Oversee deliveries of sample products to customers.
- Generate call reports, monthly sales reports, yearly sales forecasts, and monthly customer forecast to appropriate divisions of the company.
- BS or BA from four-year college or university, MBA or MS is a plus
- Three years of direct sales experience within U.S. microelectronics industry, preferred but not required.
- Several years of engineering experience within a semiconductor fab or semiconductor materials/equipment supplier or high tech industry experience, preferred but not required.
- Active Drivers License is required.
If you are interested in this Business Development Representative in Portland, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or by email at Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.