Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is within the US Business Operations Partner Retail Line of Business and is accountable for converting and driving sales growth with electrical contractors in the residential and small commercial through the wholesale channel to market.
The successful person will be responsible for the sale and promotion of our residential and commercial electrical distribution products in one of four sales regions leading and deploying the Square D Residential Innovation Trailer at designated wholesale locations
This person will be responsible for working with the Schneider / Square D sales offices and channel management team to deploy the trailer event at 7 to 10 wholesale locations and/or electrical contractor business locations. The trailer may also be deployed for local and regional trade shows, apprentice events and etc as needed in the sales region.
This person will work under the direction of the regional Business Development Manager. The goal of this role is to train and raise awareness of electrical wholesale personnel and more importantly electrical contractor customers (new and existing) about the unique value proposition of the Square D electrical residential / light commercial solutions. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Accountable for the awareness education and promotion of our residential products and specific differentiated value propositions of Square D residential solutions in single and multifamily markets through wholesale channel.
- Ensure effective planning and communication are executed by participating distributors and other users of the trailer to ensure event day attendance and participation are optimized at each event.
- Perform reviews of counter areas and ensure that currently relevant promotional materials are in place.
- Work in tandem with the channel sales team and territory sales reps to ensure that appropriate inventories are in place particularly of new offers.
- Manages and tracks the goals and objectives of the Square D trailer program in conjunction with the Square D final distribution team and marketing communication team.
- Work closely with the Business Development team on sales and promotional activities to profitably grow our business in the assigned area.
- Expose contractors to the contractor portal and drive portal registrations of visiting contractors
- Manage and drive established registration and follow-up digital tools in order to provide the best data for key performance indicators related to this program.
- Flavor the analytics and KPI’s of the program with front line qualitative feedback from the events.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and interactive engagement is maintained to the highest level.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Marketing / Business, preferably EE/ME or equivalent experience
- Individual must have strong selling abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills with customers and partners
- If you have interest in the energy management / electrical business and the retail channel to market
- Computer, tech skills: Must have basic computer Microsoft office skills and other digital tool capabilities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.