About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD's credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD's credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD's Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada. Job Description The Business Development Support Manager is responsible for supporting activities that will help to grow our US Partnership Cards business through securing new Co-Brand, PLCC and Sales Finance partnerships. Key activities include competitive intelligence gathering, prospect pipeline management and end to end support of the sales process including Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA's), Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, client presentations, opportunity analysis, and deal governance. Job Requirements • Develops and maintains a strong understanding of the US Partnership Card Market (Cobrand, Private Label and Sales Finance) including competitors, key programs, market trends and economics
• Assists Business Development (BD) team in the development of processes and materials to support the pursuit of card partnership opportunities including NDA execution, RFP responses/client presentation materials and internal presentations.
• Manages the relationships with key 3rd parties (creative agencies, etc.) that support the BD process
• Identifies process and infrastructure improvement opportunities to improve the efficiency of the BD deal process - RFP/presentation deck library, prospect database, competitive intelligence database, deal approval governance structure, etc.
• Manages the deal governance process - coordinates Core Deal team meetings, Deal Approval Committee meetings, ownership of meeting minutes, approvals, etc. - Key Control resource for BD team
• Develops and maintains competitive intelligence -competitors, prospects, payment networks, etc. Publish quarterly reports and socialize with key internal stakeholders.
• Manages Retail Card Services (RCS) and Strategic Card Business Development Pipeline report - interacts with RCS/Co-Brand/Canada BD leads to consolidate and distribute monthly updates Qualifications • Bachelor's degree required
• 4+ years of experience in a business development or sales support function within credit card required, or comparable experience in a similar BD/sales support function within financial services or relevant industry
• Experience successfully developing client presentations, sales support materials, business proposals and internal business plans/presentations
• Organizational awareness, resourcefulness and demonstrated relationship building skills - understanding of whom to engage in order to identify solutions and resolve issues. Good understanding of what issues to escalate, and what to resolve on your own
• Ability to deal with significant ambiguity and constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong business acumen skills set - ability to absorb information on a variety of complex issues (financial and non-financial) and summarize key issues or concerns and identify common themes and trends; demonstrated strategic thinking abilities
• High degree of personal integrity in order to recognize and manage access to sensitive information about the Bank, our strategy, results, people and issues being addressed
• Superior communication skills - professional, confident, transparent and concise communicator (verbal and written)
• Excellent judgment, relationship management, and impact and influence capability, with a demonstrated ability to partner with internal partners and external parties at all levels
• Committed to TDBG's vision to be the Better Bank
• Passionate about creating an integrated, seamless, legendary North American customer experience Hours Mon - Fri / 8-5 with some flexibility Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.