Business Director, Affiliates and Partners, Consumer Bank Marketing
The Digital Marketing team within Consumer Banking is looking for a lead for its newly-created Partnerships and Affiliates team. This role will help to develop our strategy and offering around alternate acquisition channels via partners and affiliates, as well as have management oversight of those channels. In this role, the Director will need to balance software development, marketing acumen, and strategic prowess / business judgment.
The role will have some management responsibilities and a stellar candidate will also be able to work cross-functionally within a complex organization. As this team is new, there is a ton of white space, so comfort with ambiguity is a must.
Prior marketing experience, business development, or product management with a focus on acquisitions highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to manage up, across, and down in a large organization and win support for change recommendations
- Ability to support and lead new business initiatives from ideation through implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine intellectual curiosity, creativity, and passion for achieving business results
- Solid business judgment
- Understanding of data environments/infrastructure and quantitative analytical/statistical skills
- Comfort establishing relationships with individuals in a wide range of job families
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative field (Business, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, or Engineering) or military experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree
- Experience in marketing, product management, or business development
- Demonstrated people management skills
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.