1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Business Director, Bank Product & Marketing
The Product & Marketing team within the Retail Bank is looking for a new, strategic mind to help drive the Cultural Transformation of our organization. In this role, the Business Director
will work with a cross-functional team across all areas of the business to drive the strategy and implementation of programmatic activity to fundamentally change how we operate going forward. The role will require a strong strategic and analytical mind as well as focus on relationship building at all levels of the organization and across teams and job families. The associate will be responsible for establishing KPIs associated with programmatic activities to measure change over time, as well as creative influence in the go-to-market strategy for the culture transformation overall.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing large scale organizational behavior shifts
- Strong ability to translate strategy to execution and drive the implementation of ideas
- Ability to manage up, across, and down in a large organization and win support for change recommendations
- Ability to support and lead new business initiatives from ideation through implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine intellectual curiosity and passion for achieving business results
- Solid business judgment
- Understanding of data environments/infrastructure and quantitative analytical/statistical skills
- Comfort establishing relationships with individuals in a wide range of job families
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative field (Business, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, or Engineering) or military experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree
- Experience in Commercial Banking or sales process role
- Demonstrated results in developing and implementing sales management tools and process, preferably within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated people management skills
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.