Adecco has partnered with a trusted technology company dedicated to making legal advice accessible to all Americans, not just the wealthy. Over the last 15 years, their web-based products and services have changed the way we practice law by providing access to professional legal advice through simplified and efficient means.
Are you interested in helping to redefine legal care in the 21st century? We are currently hiring Business Processing Specialists to join this growing team in North Austin. These are long term, temp-to-hire positions. Responsibilities include providing back end administrative support in a fast paced environment. Candidates should be able to navigate technical systems and have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail. Must be available to M-F 7AM-6PM for training. After about 1 month of training the schedule will change to four 10 hours days, including one weekend day - either Saturday or Sunday.
Requirements for the Business Processing Specialist
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, research, proofread, and review documents with exceptional attention to detail.
• Typing 40-50 wpm with 10-key proficiency.
• Processing SalesForce alternate name emails from business customers.
• Work experience with MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Chrome.
• Ability to utilize state database resources and correspond with different state entities (Secretary of State reps)
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proactive and organized. Must be willing to take initiative and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now if you're interested in working hard while making a difference in a fun, upbeat environment.
• Continuing education and training available - so that you can become the best version of yourself.
• Bonus potential - work hard and get rewarded.
• Access to campus gym and basketball courts to keep yourself healthy and have fun doing it.
• Fully stocked snack rooms so that you never go hungry.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please email your resume to us ASAP.
Adecco has been in Austin for over 25 years and has a team of dedicated recruiters to help match you with the perfect opportunity. We partner with top Austin companies and offer both short and long term assignments for job seekers.
All candidates should have experience in an administrative role. Resumes are required and should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.