Business Dvlp Consultant
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000T2U
We currently have an opportunity for a Microsoft Business Development Manager for GSD (Global Support & Deployment) Services for the South Central Region.
The role of the Microsoft Business Development Manager is to generate new opportunities and help accelerate or grow existing opportunities based on key Microsoft solutions.
In this position, key responsibilities will include the following:
* Assist in driving “high touch” local relationships with Dell and Microsoft teams.
* Perform rhythm of business activities to support Dell Sales.
* Shape and execute global partner enabled solutions / campaigns to be regional specific across inside sales and field sales
* Communicate our successes, wins and achievements to our internal and external stakeholders.
* Build Dell-Microsoft relationships based on role
* Land Alliance initiatives
* Maintain ownership of regional Dell and Microsoft regional sales programs, enablement, training and events as necessary
* Provide education & awareness to the Dell and Microsoft teams
* Drive cross-company sales engagement, removing barriers, architecting business solutions, to help close the sale
Support sales pursuits as necessary but normally customer facing
Ideal candidates will be experienced services sales executives with 10 years’ experience in technical services sales with in-depth knowledge of both Dell and Microsoft and will reside in the South Central Region.
Ideal skills include:
* Services sales opportunity identification and development
* Account and partner relationship management
* Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
* Program development
* Event management
* Good all-around knowledge of Dell products and services and how they complement our channel partners.
* Demonstrated initiative and positive can-do attitude
Up to 50%
**Job:** **Account Client Management - Business Development*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Business Dvlp Consultant*
**Requisition ID:** *16000T2U*