Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc.,it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us andtogether we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
New York City, NY
Responsible for coordinating and consolidating various impact analyses for management reporting.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Establishes, improves, and optimizes the consolidating processes for forecast and month-end results.
2. Consolidates and prepares executive summary reports for various business segments in the SBU for top management decision-making.
3. Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly complex business needs.
4. May collaborate with businesses and technical areas to implement new or enhanced products.
5. May require strong knowledge of products as well as our internal business models and data systems.
6. May coordinate with external audits as appropriate.
7. Acts as the central contact with internal departments and external auditors.
8. Works independently.
9. Draws up a plan to address issues/concerns.
10. Works side by side with their manager.
Requires a BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration.
6-11 years of relevant experience.
Healthcare data analytics experience required.
SAS and SQL required.
Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance of complex organizations required.
Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills.
This job is focused on identifying solutions to business problems and needs, very knowledgeable across products, more customer facing in recommending solutions, expert in data analysis, extremely independent, more interpretation of what is required by the business as compared to the Bus Info Consultant job.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Business Info Consultant Sr - 132322
Location: utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 132322
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.