Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc.,it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us andtogether we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Norfolk or Virginia Beach, VA
Responsible for developing and executing more complex data mining analyses.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Determines how decision support systems will provide the data required to make effective business decisions.
2. Performs modeling of information sources and flows.
3. May coordinate the activities of a project team and monitors project schedules and costs for own projects.
4. Develops strategic report applications from the Data Warehouse.
5. Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
6. Develops and supports complex data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
7. Conducts training on use of applications developed.
Requires a BS/BA degree.
4-5 years related experience.
Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also required.
The majority of time will be spent programming.
This job is more focused on very complex data mining analysis, coordinating the activities of a project team, and developing complex strategic report applications as compared to the Bus Info Developer Sr job.
Database and web development experience is required.
SQL and .NET development experience is required.
Microsoft SQL experience is required.
SSRS experience is required.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Business Info Developer Consultant (.Net Developer) - 133129SK
Location: new jersey-Hamilton
Requisition ID: 133129
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.