Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc.,it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us andtogether we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or other California locations
Viewed as an expert in the development and execution of data mining analyses.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Undertakes complex assignments requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
2. Develops very complex and varied strategic report applications from a Data Warehouse.
3. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for team.
4. Establishes and maintains advanced knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, and data integrity issues.
5. Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
6. Monitors project schedules and costs for own and other projects.
7. Develops and supports very complex Data Warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
8. Conducts training on use of applications developed.
9. Designs and creates reports to support Medical Directs and Provider Contracting.
Requires a BS/BA degree.
6 years experience.
Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Expert level PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also required.
Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.
Strong knowledge of California HMO network design and contracting.
Experience with SAS required.
Experience with SQL and VBA preferred.
Experience with Access and Excel required.
Experience with Cloud based systems preferred.
Ability to think holistically and to see connections between various projects and tasks.
Strong analytical skills.
Good business sense.
Strong interpersonal skills.
This job is focused on spending time thinking about programming and how it would be used to design solutions as compared to the Bus Info Developer Consultant job.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Business Info Developer Consultant Sr - 133629SK
Requisition ID: 133629
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.