About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Provide technical leadership across the overall Analytics function which may have an enterprise mandate. Role generally provides deep technical knowledge and expertise in client interactions to explain complex data analysis related material. Job Requirements • Generally accountable for a significant business management area that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability
• Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels
• Undertake and complete a variety of complex initiatives requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes
• Position typically deals with senior/executive management
• Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater)
• May manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time Qualifications • Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages.
• Advanced experience in the knowledge, utilization and adoption of the latest tools (i.e. machine learning) and technologies (i.e. Hadoop) in big data and advanced analytics
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Hours 8AM - 5PM Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.