Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Business Development
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1024563
Who You'll Work With
Digitization, data science, and automation are transforming every business. The Digital Experience and Analytics organization is playing a key role in transforming the sales, partner, and customer experience across Cisco. As part of the Customer Success and Sales function, this group is delivering upon a multi-year vision that digitizes the way Cisco engages with customers and leverages data science to intelligently drive action in an increasingly automated manner. This new organization is a catalyst for change that impacts all parts of Cisco.
The Customer Success data science team is an incubation hub for a range of initiatives that are changing the sales, partner, and customer experience. The team has been recognized for innovation both internally and through external industry awards. We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment in which they have significant responsibility and autonomy for delivering results and who gets excited about the prospect of significant learning and growth.
What You'll Do
As a part of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will identify and define opportunities to integrate data science into the sales, partner, and customer experience. You will work across all levels of the organization and be involved in establishing a vision for how data science can help achieve business objectives, building a strategy, establishing realistic roadmaps, and helping to define the success of data science initiatives. Drawing from both your business-facing skills and your technical aptitude, this role is highly collaborative and you will play a leadership role in driving the goals and requirements for the data science team.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Establish a deep understanding of a specific set of Cisco software offerings, including market positioning, feature set, roadmap, and available product telemetry data.
• Identify business opportunities to leverage data science to help support organizational goals by working with product business units, sales, services, and marketing
• Understand and represent the capabilities of the data science team to constituents across Cisco in a non-technical, comprehensible manner
• Share business-relevant, data-driven insights with product owners and other stakeholders
• Work with global cross functional teams to identify and streamline processes to improve the sales, partner, and customer experience
• Be a subject matter expert on customer success industry best practices
• Establish a deep understanding of omni-channel marketing capabilities, tools, and best practices
• Effectively communicate and document business requirements, workflows and other processes
• Develop business cases to support incremental focus and investment
Who You Are
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 8+ years business analysis experience, with 2+ years in management consulting
• 4+ years experiences in cross functional, global and high complexity projects
• Strong analytical skills - comfortable with manipulating data and being able to tell the story behind the data
• Ability to analyze complex program, process and tool requirements
• Ability to communicate clearly to both non-technical and technical audiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience preparing business cases, documentation and driving requirements with global stakeholders
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude; energetic and proactive
• 2+ years product management experience
• Knowledge of data science techniques and methods
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.