About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION CAN SIT IN MAINE, SOUTH CAROLINA, OR MOUNT LAUREL/CHERRY HILL
Lead on the interpretation of complex business issues, generating multifaceted insights, identifying opportunities to drive business growth and value. This role will work in partnership with business leaders to present or generate appropriate insights. Job Requirements • Work autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized business management function and may provide work direction to others
• Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
• Scope of role may have enterprise impact
• Focus on short to medium - term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
• Undertake and complete a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
• Oversee and/or independently perform tasks from end to end
• This level can interact with any hierarchy level up to executive leaders and external vendors Qualifications • Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 7 + years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages (i.e. SAS/SQL/ R, Visual Basic, Python)
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills Hours 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Portland ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.