If you are interested in the Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer opportunity please send your resume to Keysha.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, and/or Business, with seven years of experience in analytic disciplines such as competitive analysis, market research, industry trends, data modeling, and trend analysis or equivalent combination of education and job related experience.
* Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in-depth analysis for potential recommendations to internal customers, including senior management
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the work force.
* Experience working with PC software and systems.
* Ability to participate in a team atmosphere to achieve department goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
* Ability to multi-task, deal proactively with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
* Must be familiar with data access tools Hue/Hive
* Must have mid-high level, hands on skills writing in HiveQL
* Must be familiar with data access tools such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, MS Access, etc.
* Ability to transform disparate pieces of information into an understandable framework in graphics form, or actionable recommendations.
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and interpret a wide variety of economic, demographic, geographic, financial, statistical and marketing data, dissect opportunities and translate into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to rapidly structure, design and execute market and competitive analysis efforts.
* Knowledge of health insurance pricing methodologies and strategies.
* Knowledge of the product development process and product life cycle analysis.
* Ability to understand statutory financial information and translate into comprehensible/actionable market focused strategies.
* Complies with the SCIP code of ethics for competitive intelligence gathering
* Communicate strategic & tactical implications of competitive issues affecting businesses through the systematic capture & analysis of critical business information from both publicly available secondary data as well as primary research.
* Communicate with other departments to ensure an effective flow of information to and from the Business Intelligence function.
* Provide relevant and timely reports to appropriate internal audiences on industry trends and business drivers to determine our client's positioning vs. competitors.
* Responsibilities include the aid and development of customer survey instruments; analysis of customer survey results; new market and customer acquisition research; design of new customer analytics; design of competitive intelligence system
* Recommend approaches to define the market and methodologies, and identify gaps and key areas for our client to pursue.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.