The overall objective of this position is to provide a high level of customer service and business intelligence and insights reporting for one or more of our strategic global clients.
This includes interaction with various levels of client and internal Meetings & Events management and performing tasks aimed at the development, retention and expansion of the global client relationship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:Job Responsibilities
ANALYTICAL AND CONSULTATIVE SERVICES:
- Identify, analyze, and communicate business performance results accurately and informatively in an effort to impact business decisions utilizing multiple sources including: client data, account knowledge, meeting industry knowledge, client industry knowledge and benchmarking information.
- Identify trends and forecast potential issues for action by the Account Manager and business leadership, as necessary.
- Design and create customized reports and dashboards for the customer and internal management
- Assist the Account Manager in assembling the data for quarterly and yearly customer performance reviews.
REPORTING SYSTEM EXPERTISE:
- Develop expertise in meetings technology applications such as Cvent or StarCite as necessary to support customer reporting needs • Identify and implement best practices.
DATA CONSOLIDATION & INTEGRITY:
- Create database infrastructures that will consolidate/blend and normalize extensive data sets to yield reportable data for insights and analysis in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support internal teams by creating and implementing customized automated solutions to drive data quality and completeness
- Recommend process changes to maximize the efficiency of the staff and improve the accuracy of the data being collected.
VALUE ADDED SOLUTIONS:
- Create value-added solutions that will simplify and yield process improvements/efficiencies for our internal staff and/or clients.
- Proven ability to consolidate and normalize large amounts of complex information, yielding reportable and meaningful data and identifying key trends, insights, and actionable recommendations to support business decisions needs
- Strong overall technical aptitude with Advanced MS office skills, particularly in Excel and Access, with superior macro building, VBA, or SQL skills are desired
- Strong technical experience designing and producing professional reports and dashboards
- Ability to think conceptually, using strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Self starter possessing ability to drive results with little supervision
- Outcome focused mindset
- Proven ability to deliver high quality and accurate deliverables under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building skills to interact effectively with various levels of key stakeholders
- Ability to influence and motivate others
THIS IS A VIRTUAL (WORK AT HOME) POSITION IN THE USAEducational requirement
: Minimum Bachelor's degreePreferred Additional:
Minimum 2 - 3 years prior experience in Finance, business analysis or visual graphics analysis is desired • Exposure to account management and account expansion activities is a plus• Birst, Tableau, or other visual graphic solution experience is also a plusOverview of The Department
: This role will be part of a global team, and will primarily support analytical and consultative services through delivery of insightful business intelligence reporting of the customers' meetings activity.
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .