At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Business Intelligence Analyst that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to the Senior Operations Analyst within the Operations Department. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be relied on by various levels of management to provide visibility into process performance, models for decision making, and insights into additional problems / solutions.
You'll change the world by...
- Build, automate, maintain, and report metrics for various levels of leadership
- Give visibility into complex process flows so leadership can see where there are issues and potential ways to improve
- Support leadership with analytics for decision making
- Manage data warehouse tables to keep data accurate in a constantly changing environment
- Create presentation materials for a broad range of audiences
You'll do that with your...
- Excel knowledge (including VBA)
- PowerPoint (including an eye for design)
- SQL (mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage several requests and projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups or functions
- Comfortable working with wide range of leadership, from supervisors to VP
- Ability to balance work load and managing others expectations
- Experience with Microstrategy or other BI tools preferred
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree in (or pursuing) Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Statistics
- 1-2 years of experience in business analysis, operations analysis, planning/forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.