Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. used to drive key business decisions.
- Works within controls to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of all managerial and business intelligence reports, views, dashboards, and user data. Implements new business reports within the established reporting framework, policies and procedures. Trains and supports end users on accessing of reports.
- Analyzes and interprets data and business intelligence reports.
- Works with others in the development of data warehouses and other data sources to support managerial and business intelligence reporting needs.
- Works with business intelligence manager and other staff to assess various reporting needs. Analyzes reporting needs and requirements, assesses current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users.
- Educates & trains user community on the potential uses of the business intelligence system
- Extracts financial, statistical and other data from various information systems and other sources.
- Designs and develops recurring and ad-hoc business intelligence solutions such as reports, cubes, and dashboards, using industry best practices for presentation, efficiency, and user friendliness. Designs reports to aid in the efficient assimilation of the data by users by engaging exception reporting,
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.