Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. used to drive key business decisions.
- Works within controls to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of all managerial and business intelligence reports, views, dashboards, and user data. Implements new business reports within the established reporting framework, policies and procedures. Trains and supports end users on accessing of reports.
- Analyzes and interprets data and business intelligence reports.
- Works with others in the development of data warehouses and other data sources to support managerial and business intelligence reporting needs.
- Works with business intelligence manager and other staff to assess various reporting needs. Analyzes reporting needs and requirements, assesses current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users.
- Educates & trains user community on the potential uses of the business intelligence system
- Extracts financial, statistical and other data from various information systems and other sources.
- Designs and develops recurring and ad-hoc business intelligence solutions such as reports, cubes, and dashboards, using industry best practices for presentation, efficiency, and user friendliness. Designs reports to aid in the efficient assimilation of the data by users by engaging exception reporting,
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.