Candidate will apply knowledge of Applied Materials products, processes, procedures to support the business analytics requirements for the AGS Spares Operations Team.
- Perform various business intelligence tasks related to the design of information processes, development and maintenance of information tools, ongoing support of operational metrics and cross functional business opportunity analysis.
- Solve complex problems related to process information integration and play a key role in delivering end to end AGS operational views and metrics.
- Provide accurate, timely, and confidential development and support of managerial business intelligence requirements.
- Partner directly with all levels of the AGS organization in pursuit of continuous process improvement.
- Train end users and other analysts on access to and leveraging of the business analytics.
- Prepare supporting documentation for high level executive forums.
- Specialized knowledge of Applied Materials business product structures (BOMS), operational processes and custom AMAT information systems. Advanced degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience of combined business operations and or business intelligence experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with managing, manipulating and interpreting diverse data sets from various sources and business processes.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.