Business Intelligence Architect for HR Applications
Posted: December 16, 2016
Reference ID: 16001D6E
Oracle is seeking a Functional Architect for our Business Intelligence Applications Organization
Oracle is the world's largest enterprise software company. We develop,manufacture, market, distribute and service database and middleware software as well as applications software designed to help our customers manage and grow their business operations.
Our goal is to offer customers scalable, reliable, secure and integrated software systems that provide transactional efficiencies, adapt to an organization's unique needs and allow better ways to access and manage information at a lower total cost of ownership.
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) is a portfolio of technology and applications that provides the industry's first integrated, end-to-end Enterprise Performance Management System, including category-leading financial performance management applications, operational BI applications, BI foundation and tools,and data warehousing. The Oracle BI foundation is a key component of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
FURTHER INFORMATION LINKS:
Oracle Business Intelligence
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
Oracle Fusion Middleware
We are seeking a strong functional architect for the Business Intelligence Applications Areas with expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM) applications.This is a great opportunity to build on your reputation as an accomplished product development architect, skilled software engineer, inspirational manager and coach, fluent communicator and team player with a track record for quality,innovation and delivery. You will have the opportunity to work on the next generation of Oracle HCM BI products for our SAAS customers. These include real time reporting solutions and data warehouse products to meet all our customer reporting and advanced analytics requirements.
1) Working within a highly successful product organization you will work along with a large, cross geography team of 30 Engineers in developing next generation business intelligence and performance management applications as the key functional architect.
2) You will work closely with Oracle's executive product development team and engage in activities across the full development lifecycle working with product management, development, QA and documentation teams, marketing, sales and support to deliver world-class product functionality.
3) You will guide the development of new product features, capabilities and use state of the art technologies to build next generation BI applications using a variety of core middleware, datawarehousing, data integration, business process management technologies.
4) Work closely with BI Technologies and HCM Application teams to design and develop BI products that integrate with business process flows and also provide stand alone Business Intelligence capabilities.
5) Develop and lead a transformative vision for a diverse and globally dispersed team.
6) Design and deliver commercial tools and methodologies.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are seeking experience with the following technologies/domains:
1) 10 years as an architect / leader for any large-scale commercial product development and quality assurance initiatives focused on Business Intelligence in the areas of HCM and proven experience effectively guiding an engineering organization from vision to delivery.
2) Experience in enterprise application and middleware including one or more of the following technologies - Business Intelligence, Master Data Management, Enterprise Content Management, Identity Management and Security Infrastructure, SOA Integration technologies, Data Warehousing.
3) Experience developing successful n-tier software applications using a variety of technologies and metadata such as OBIEE, Data Integration, Java/J2EE,Webservices/SOAP, XML and SQL. Experience with Big Data technologies i.e.Hadoop, Impala, Spark will be a big plus
4) Experience architecting and delivering applications within cloud/SAAS/multi-tenancy environments.
5) Experience integrating the products you have developed with leading business applications from ERP, CRM and/or vertical industry vendors and have a good understanding of enterprise business processes from one or more key functional domains (e.g. HR,Financials, Procurement, Sales, Marketing etc.).
6) Highly effective speaker able to deliver clear, precise executive briefings.
7) Prior experience and demonstrated ability to design quality into a product from day one with experience of test automation technologies, and continuous, reliable delivery processes.
8) Tenacious systems thinker, able to look at complex architectural and business problems from a variety of perspectives and drive forwards solutions requiring collaboration across multiple teams and functions.
9) Experience managing a globally-dispersed development organization of 200 engineers.
10) Bachelors in Computer Science is ideal/Masters preferred.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Suggest and justify product directions within approved directions. Define responsibilities for new projects and specifies, designs and develops software according to those specifications. Provide consultative software guidance and strategic direction associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Acknowledged expert/professional within company and/or industry nationally and internationally. Provides leadership in the development and strategic direction of new products, processes, techniques. Acts as primary consultant on large projects that effect the organization*s long term objectives / strategy. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 10 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.