The Business Intelligence Manager
will report directly to the CIO and it is an integral part of the leadership team and will assist in the ongoing development and implementation of the client's enterprise strategy. Managing a staff of 5, this hands-on development manager is responsible for data integrity, security, optimization, architecture and business intelligence of data warehouse and reporting solutions. This is a technical, hands-on role where the Manager is directly responsible for the design and implementation of our Data Warehouse and ETL solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a production BI support environment
- Experience creating and maintaining an enterprise data warehouse
- Windows, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL script writing, and report writing experience
- Ability to collect and analyze data and report results
- Experience in a financial environment preferred
- Understanding of basic accounting report requirements
- Experience with BIML and MIST a plus
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.