The Business Intelligence Developer
will report to the BI Manager and CIO. This is a hands-on position and will be a part of the team maintaining and operating the Data Warehouse and BI reports. This includes ETL activities using Microsoft SSIS/SQL and reporting activities using SSRS/SSAS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or Business Administration
- 6+ years of experience as a BI Developer including data warehousing and business intelligence tools
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Office, Visio, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing
- Local (Dallas/Fort Worth area) candidates only – no relocation
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future
- Able to quickly grasp both technology and business concepts in an ever changing environment
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written (able to communicate with business users to gather requirements and document the solutions provided)
- Understand data profiling and data quality/testing concepts
- Working knowledge and understanding of Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/PowerPivot
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint BI is a plus
- Financial or retail industry experience is a plus
- Exposure to BIML/Mist
- Understanding of SQL Databases and full understanding of SQL features for optimal performance
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.