TEKsystems is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Developer to support our client in Charleston, SC. The BI Developer will work with a fast-growing company where you can truly make an impact, while also having the opportunity to work with new and exciting technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Optimize the data warehouse architecture and move business critical workloads onto a cutting-edge technology stack hosted within Microsoft Azure
* Architect solutions: data structures, visualizations, integrations
* Evaluate and make recommendations on new business intelligence software, from business user tools to platform architecture
* Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to improve BI delivery and offerings
* Tune databases structures and ETL packages
* Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that impact business decisions
* Development within the Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle BI stack
* Data Warehouse design and development: dimensional modeling, schemas, changing dimensions
* Ideal candidates must love working with data, solving challenging database development tasks, and be motivated by squeezing every bit of performance out of data processing jobs.
Preferred but not required:
* Data visualization / publishing analytics (dashboards, reports, interactive)
* Experience in implementing Big Data solutions
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.