Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Business Intelligence Developer II is responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various BI technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Develops relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
• Provides detail analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancement/automation.
• Performs systems design, testing, training and implementation support. Identifies detailed business and technical requirements (including all interfaces, technical recovery, security, and audit) on simple single program deliverables.
• Aids graphic designers and other web team members to better understand and apply the right marketing focused content.
• Codes and maintains components of information systems.
• Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
• Participates in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Understands and supports development of vendor evaluations.
• Assists with pilots for Business Intelligence tool upgrades, innovative tool evaluations, and configuration of metadata for Business Intelligence tools
• Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
• 1 or more years experience; experience on one platform; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Multi database, multi language or multi business application preferred.
• 3 years of development and data analysis on Informatica ETL Power Center or equivalent Informatica data quality tools.
Job Information Technology
Title: Business Intelligence Developer II
Requisition ID: 123268
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.