American Express Global Business Travel (GBT)
equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 12,000 employees and operations in nearly 120 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients' success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world's largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last. Key Responsibilities:
- Performs hands-on software development & testing for Financial Planning & Analysis, Client profitability platforms
- Provides estimates for design, build, peer reviews, test, and implementation phases, ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained.
- Functions as a core member of an agile team driving user story analysis & elaboration, design and development of software applications, testing & builds automation tools
- Performs ongoing refactoring of code & drives continuous improvement in code structure & quality. Owns a list of technical requirements that need to be included in product backlog based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects & issues
- Liaisons with technical product manager to help manage prioritization of items in product backlog for ongoing sprints
- May be assigned to a specific platform/product permanently or be part of a dynamic resource pool that gets assigned to projects as they come up
- Sets the direction for the contractor and oversee the contractor deliverables
- Responsible for health and wellbeing of the FP&A and Client Profitability applications
- Involves coordinating and working with offshore team members for delivering project deliverables and support activities
- 4.5 years of experience in the IT Industry
- 4 years of MS SQL server SSIS/SSRS/SSAS experience with data modeling for both transactional and reporting data schemas.
- 4.5 years of hands on software development experience with Microsoft technologies
- 3 years' experience in delivering projects using agile methodology
- 2 years' experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
- 1 years of experience with data warehouse, financial planning and analysis applications.
- 1 year of SQL queries tuning and optimization experience
Education: Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or equivalent. Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
A little about us: