PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Network Information Security organization is tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining information security capabilities and services for the PwC Network of member firms. The organization consists of highly skilled information security professionals across the globe that are focused on developing a leading security program across the Network of firms, to foster clientsâ€™ trust in our ability to secure their most sensitive data, to better position PwC to address clientsâ€™ evolving needs and to harmonize the internal firm security strategy with client services go-to-market strategy. The group is leading PwC's Network Security Transformation Programme, which is a multi-year programme to enhance existing capabilities and build new capabilities to combat the ever more complex cyber threats.
Office of the Network CISO supports the executive team in translating the strategic vision of becoming a best in class security program into actionable projects and work streams as well as facilitates people engagement to attract and retain top information security talent. The team performs various strategic project activities, execution of people engagement activities and execution of change management processes within the Network Information Security organization.
The Business Information Security Officers (BISO) focus upon 4 core areas:
NIS Service Interface
Each of these areas work together to successfully support member firm Information Security Officers (ISOs) and their staffs in the implementation of the PwC Information Security Policy (ISP).Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4 in progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing information security business practices and security technology as applied in the context of a broader understanding of the functional area and related systems and processes;
- Developing new technical domain subject matters;
- Resolving complex problems by applying continuously significant independent judgment through collaborating with others;
- Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and/or through leading portions of larger projects;
- Managing efforts within business engagement and relationship management space;
- Encouraging improvement and innovation within BISO Services and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written/verbal feedback;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver security activities on behalf of NIS; and
- Executing tasks aligned to CISO pillar with autonomy.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing multi-function relationships throughout major transformation;
- Balancing business stakeholders and a central service organization;
- Navigating a multifaceted, matrix organization;
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets;
- Conducting analysis of Line of Service needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy;
- Engaging with Line of Service stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk;
- Facilitating Line of Service support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle;
- Assessing service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes;
- Governing Lines of Service for compliance with PwCâ€™s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks; and
- Engaging with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP.