Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Business Lead, Analytics and Insights and will be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Deliver cutting edge analytical and visualization solutions to drive cost and service insights that have direct impact on the J&J Supply Chain.
• Design, build and maintain G-LAC analytical platforms to drive harmonized analytics and deliver business insights to improve J&J’s inventory visibility and management across business segments and also help to optimize asset utilization in transportation, distribution and customer service.
• Enable the development of analytics and optimization models by assembling data from a variety of J&J internal and external sources and develop optimization models to provide insights into cost and service opportunities
• Support the development of technical capabilities for the CLS Global Logistics Action Center (G-LAC).
• Interface with the internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for global reporting and predictive analytics to optimize cross sector transportation related product flow and G-LAC managed network performance.
• Analyze and synthesize disparate data sources and infer actionable business insights
• Lead data mapping and preprocessing initiatives and document information flows to support analytical model building
• Understand how IT systems work end-to-end and the impact of solutions across the enterprise. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
• Partner with IT Teams to build data lake/eco systems and develops solutions to support business uses of logistics data across the Enterprise.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years related experience required
• Focused degree in Supply Chain, Operations management, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or similar field is preferred
• Strong experience with Data Modeling and Data Warehouse design required
• Detailed understanding of data mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity is required
• Advanced skills and demonstrated experience in advanced analytics and building visualizations using Tableau/Qlikview/Alteryx or similar technologies is required
• Strong background in predictive analytics including machine learning is preferred
• Strong skills in Big Data technologies including one or more of the following: Alteryx, Python, Clouderra, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Shark, Spark is preferred
• Tableau Jedi certification or Zen Master recognition is an asset
• Expertise with manipulating data to form unified data sets for analysis is required
• Working experience with statistical software is preferred
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (Transportation Management System (TMS) software/systems, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), SAP, etc.) is preferred
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is an asset
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time and be based in Piscataway, NJ is requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.