Business Leadership Program - Program Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn is looking for a dynamic program manager, with prior closing sales experience, to help optimize the company s new college graduate Business Leadership Program - Global Sales ("BLP-GS ) designed to recruit and develop LinkedIn s future leaders.
The PM will help assess the current state of the program, while providing recommendations on the future state. He/She will help inspire new college grads towards a career in sales, design and deliver training programs to prepare Associates for Sales Development, and provide mentorship and career coaching. The candidate will also contribute to business planning, stakeholder management and building/delivering communications. All of these responsibilities will require strong team collaboration and cross-functional capabilities.
The candidate must demonstrate skills related to building business capability, with a strong sense of how to create and manage programs, and a robust ability to design and implement processes and metrics. Direct sales experience, with a deep understanding of sales methodology is also key. This person must also be accustomed to interacting with early in career professionals, Sales leaders, Sales Operations, Sales Effectiveness, Learning and Development and other cross-functional stakeholders.
Finally, this person should excel at building trust, and providing mentorship for Associates in the program. This role is a potential stepping-stone towards leading the program regionally or globally, Sales management, or other PM functions. Responsibilities
- Leads efforts to prepare BLP-GS Associates for Sales Development
- Shared responsibility to provide oversight during core rotations in Talent Acquisition (TA) and Global Customer Operations (GCO)
- Shared responsibility, in partnership with the Campus TA team, on building and executing our strategy regarding how we will find, attract and develop early in career talent
- Provide inputs to iterate and improve an entry-level training roadmap/program that will scale globally
- Inspire people to become business leaders, and create an environment that creates lasting bonds
- Build cross-functional relationships and rotations that help talent successfully flow into SD/Sales and throughout the organization
- Oversees and approves special projects designed at improving BLP-GS
- Will be leveraged for other high impact projects to improve the program
- Bachelor s Degree
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Understanding and application of relevant Sales methodologies and processes
- Experience with rotational programs and training methodologies is a plus
- Experience working in high-growth, collaborative, and performance focused environments
- A demonstrated track record of high performance and exceeding sales targets
- First class presentation, communication, planning, operational and leadership skills
- A demonstrated passion for transforming others
- Ability to inspire others at a high level
- Previous experience in recruitment and/or campus recruiting
- Proficient at building strong, lasting relationships and navigating through discussions with stakeholder/leadership discussions
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.