About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Business Line Financial Manager II leads development and supporting the achievement of financial objectives for assigned business line(s). The job reports on financial results, providing interpretation through in-depth understanding of the business. The Business Line Financial Manager II provides forecasts and financial plans to drive business results, strategy and decisions. Job Requirements • Gathers and reports on financial results vs. plans on an ongoing basis, providing evaluation and interpretation through an in-depth understanding of the business.
• Leads development and supports the achievement of financial objectives for assigned business line(s).
• Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business line management.
• Provides leadership, coaching, counseling and guidance to staff.
• Develops, assigns and monitors plans to ensure completion of goals and objectives.
• Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contractors and others as necessary. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics or Master's degree in Finance.
• 7+ years' experience required
• Managers, other than those who serve as Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers, including those who oversee and direct the delivery of products, services or functions at group, regional or divisional levels of organizations.
• Receive directions from the Executive/Senior Level management and typically lead major business units.
• Implement policies, programs and directives of executive/senior management through subordinate managers and within the parameters set by Executive/Senior Level management.
• Serve at functional, line of business segment or branch levels and are responsible for directing and executing the day-to-day operational objectives of the Company, conveying the directions of higher level officials and managers to subordinate personnel and, in some instances, directly supervising the activities of exempt and non-exempt personnel. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.